Sunday October 8, 2017 12:00 PM -
Daily, until October 8, 2017
9843 Seashore Highway, Bridgeville DE 19933
Our two-day FALL FESTIVAL will include fun for all ages ...
- 8.5-acre corn maze
- petting zoo by Cape Henlopen FFA
- outdoor movie (Charlie Brown & the Great Pumpkin) at dusk on Saturday
- helicopter rides by J&J Heliair on Sunday
- hay rides
- corn pit
- inflatable fun park provided by Shore Party Rentals
- barrel train rides
- children's games
- food trucks
- pumpkin painting
- apple dumplings
- pumpkin patch
- straw maze
- marketplace vendors
- DJ Twitch mixing up tunes
- face painting by The Fairy Paintbox
- sand art
and much, much more family fun!
... MORE EXCITING DETAILS TO COME!!!!
Our Fall Festival encourages agri-tourism, local agriculture education and actively involves community organizations such as the FFA, 4-H Clubs, Key Club and ROTC. The festival is run by a third generation farm family for the benefit of the surrounding community.
9843 Seashore Highway, Bridgeville, DE, 19933